Tuesday 21 April 2015

Natural Hair Care : Max Hydration Method is not working (PHOTOS)

Author: candacedxn25
Subject: Max Hydration Method is not working (PHOTOS)
Posted: Apr 20 2015 at 11:39pm

Yes, the journey is real!

Sorry to read about the dermatitis. When I did the GHE overnight I didn't get a mildew smell. I didn't notice anything impacting my hair except one day I used organic coconut oil and the back of my head started itching so much that I went to the mirror to investigate. When I did I realized that I have spots of my hair that are thin so thin it looks like a small patch. 

To this day I am not sure what the cause is but I for sure don't use coconut oil anymore. Pinke Cube did share the modified regimen. I haven't cut out conditioner yet...I am not sure why, but I do realize that I get more frizz when I apply the leave-in so eliminating that step may be best....I will try it this week and let you know how it goes after a week of doing so.

My curl definition is getting better and better. I am trying not to do a protective style or heat through November this year...I think protective styles thin my hair out too, plus it is difficult to find people that can do braids/twists that are not EXTRA tight at the root (once you experience braids that don't hurt you will never go back). 

Thanks for the update!

by via Black Hair Media Forum : Natural Hair Care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.