Wednesday 13 May 2009

HOT - Hot Oil Treatment

It is good to do hot oil treatments if you want long healthy hair. Some people do them every week, some once a month. Hot Oil Treatment provides your hair with necessary nutrients and make it suppler and healthier.

My favorite oil to use are Amla Oil and Olive Oil but I also use other oils like Kemi, Almond, Emu, Vatika, Shikakai, Jojoba, Coconut, and Vit E oils. I often mix 3 or more together.

I pour the oil in a bowl, you can use a color application bottle, microwave it. I apply it to my hair by sections and cover my head with a plastic cap. I put a headband around the cap to prevent the oil from dripping and getting everywhere. I then cover the cap and headband with a Microfibre Hair Turban Wrap previously warmed up in the microwave, I leave on for about 30 mins or overnight and follows with washing.

Note: I often only cowash after my HOT, you don't have to use shampoo, conditioner works as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.